Sunday 12 June 2011

FLW Pickwick Everstart

Well the tournament didn't turn out like I planed or hoped. I had a great practice and I had my spots and patterns. Come tourney morning there was nothing on my first spot which was supposed to give me a quick limit. I only picked up 1 dink, second spot had nothing on it! And that was my big fish spot. So feeling the pressure I spent the rest of the day running and gunning and picked up a few more fish. I was so pissed off, I went to bed that night angry. When I woke for day 2 I felt better with the idea that I was just going to fish like I had nothing to lose and I didn't. Lol. Day 2 I drew a local who was in 9th place, so I told him I had 1 spot in the morning that should give us a limit and then we can go where ever he wanted. He was happy with that and my spot was close to all his spots so it worked out well. I picked up a 3 lbs spot and he got 2 dinks. Then we started hitting his spots he ended up with a small limit and I was catching shorts all day long. I did lose a really big fish boat side that didn't help my feelings but that's fishing. In closing I like Pickwick and I'm looking forward to going back there and try some new spots. Tight lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment